Real Estate – Post Winter Prep
May 1, 2013 / / Comments Off on Real Estate – Post Winter Prep
After a long winter, there are some important home repairs to do and/or consider as we head in to Spring and Summer:
1) Hire HVAC professional to service heating and AC unit(s).
2) Inspect roof, gutters, downspouts, and paint for any damage.
3) Prep lawn and gardens for Summer.
4) Re-caulk around windows and doors.
5) Inspect driveway, and reseal if necessary. (Freeze/thaw and salt can cause cracking).
6) Powerwash/sand deck, and stain.
7) Clean all windows.
8) Install insulation. It is cheaper to do now than pre-winter.
*I have contractors I can refer if need be.