Real Estate – Winter Snow Removal
December 18, 2013 / / Comments Off on Real Estate – Winter Snow Removal
Shoveling Tips, in the City:
1) Shovel and sand/salt sidewalk in front of property (you can be held liable if someone slips and falls).
2) Shovel and lightly sand stairs to building (careful to not use salt as it eats away at wood).
3) Shovel snow away from foundation (helps prevent water entry into basement)
4) Shovel out dryer or furnace exhaust vents.
5) Shovel snow off roof or deck when accumulation is 8″+.
6) Shovel fire escapes.
7) Shovel any fire hydrants near property.