There has never been a better time to sell! Prices are at an all time high, and interest rates still historically low. Maximizing your return on sale is my objective. I customize every marketing plan to ensure you walk away with as much money as possible, via a seamless transaction.
Specialization and hands on service for each listing has enabled me to achieve a market leading 106.1% of Final Sale Price vs. Initial List Price. I have been recognized to "Top 1% Nationally", "Boston Top 20 Agents", "100 Most Influential Agents", and "Boston Power Player". In the last year, I have successfully sold over 50 homes - totaling over $40,000,000 in property.
5 Steps to Selling Your Home:
- Be Motivated! If you are thinking about selling your home be sure that you are motivated and prepared to sell!
- Call me! Once you have contacted me I will then survey your home and provide a Complimentary Market Analysis (CMA). This CMA will give me a great idea of what your property is worth and what selling price will be most beneficial to all parties involved. At this time I will provide information in regards to what you can do to help the property show beautifully!
- Once we have agreed on a price and signed a listing agreement-- the marketing will begin! Our in-house professional photographer will take pictures and I will begin drafting all materials necessary to accentuate the strongest features of your property.
- As our marketing takes off we will schedule our first sequence of showings by hosting an Open House to the public, brokers and any prospective buyers to promote foot traffic and word of mouth.
- After the marketing has done its job and an offer has been made, negotiated, and accepted - we will take the property off the market and prepare for closing!
Statistics have shown that 90% of buyer's are procured through online marketing. At Gibson Sotheby's we have developed the strongest online marketing presence in the business. Every listing we take is pushed to over 50 of the top-rated real estate websites. I will also create an individual website for each listing.
Below you will see just some of the websites that we use to market your home:
Print marketing is still valuable to about 10% of the buying population. Some people find that print marketing is more straight forward and comprehensive. Due to this fact we have formed a relationship with all the strongest local print media. Our direct print mail campaigns showcase listings via high-definition photos and property highlights, along with regional information, to ensure maximum effect. We also have exclusive partnerships with The Boston Globe, Boston Homes, The New York Times, and The Wall Street Journal. These relationships create a unique channel to provide exposure to both local, national, and international clients.